NOTICE: You must rotate ALL mobile devices to the horizontal (Wide Screen layout) to display this page properly
THE REGISTRATION PROCESS HAS CHANGED!
There is now a $40/per person registration cost this covers attendees Saturday banquet meal.
Refunds will not be processed until 90 days after the event, remember this.
Cancellations within 48 hours of the event will NOT be refunded.
IMRG Chapter 1904 reserves the right to revisit and adjust these notifications at will without notification or warning, by purchasing a ticket you agree to this.
Read the provided information below VERY carefully:
In order to register you must purchase a ticket(s).(link below)
The available payment methods are Email Money Transfer (EMT/Interac e-Transfer).For most financial institutions instructions are below.
In person at any Chapter 1904 meeting.
- PayPal (for USA attendees only)
After you proceed through the check out process you will receive an email with EMT/Interac instructions.
All mentioned emails will come from Ride Registrations, please check your spam folders.
How do I send an Email Money Transfer from my Financial Institution?
Additional Reservation Details
Currently available rooms:
Polaris Lodge – 5 – Use contact information from above button
Kimberley Ridge Condos – 13
Type: Two bed room suites, all suites have persona hot tubs
Rate: $375 + 15% tax / Night – Weekends
Rate: $231.75 + Tax / night Weekdays
Reservation code phrase:
IMRG 2019 Event
Contact Kimberley Lodging Co. Ltd Directly:
Clicking the Button Above
Downloads Official Itinerary files.
- Meet at Cycle works at 7:00 AM
- Leave at 7:30 AM
- Stop to gather the bikes together at the Commercial Vehicle station south of Leduc
- Olds for first fuel stop
- Jog around Cochrane
- Stopping at the Husky in Dead Man Flats
- Stop at Husky in Radium
- Arrive at Kimberley.
- Meeting at Indian Motorcycle of Calgary on Thursday July 18th at 11:00 am.
- We will have sandwiches, coffee and donuts available and prior to leaving at about Noon.
- We will take a few group pictures.
- Anyone attending Kimberley from a different chapter is welcome to meet with us for lunch and ride with us if they so desire.
- We will stop in Blairmore for a tank fill and quick coffee then on to Trickle Creek.
How to Create your Ride Command files
- Plot you route on https://maps.google.com
- Copy the URL from your web browser’s address bare and paste it into the converter at this link here: https://mapstogpx.com/
- Import your gpx ride here: https://ridecommand.indianmotorcycle.com/en-us/rides/planned Choose: Save as planned ride.
- The system will automatically upload it to the ride command app on your phone, do this while on Wi-Fi for best results.
- Import this ride to your bike next time you are out.
Note: It is very important that you ensure that the route shown on the Ride Command website matches the Google Maps route, sometimes the Ride Command site changes the routing.